A big TGIF!! I should be wrapping presents – or just finishing my shopping – but instead I’ve been searching the web for some fun holiday cocktails. Between Christmas, New Year’s, the cold weather and the kids being off from school – I desperately need some good cocktail recipes ready to go.
So I’m sharing some concoctions that I thought looked good. I’ve tried a few – wish I got to try them all – and they all sound delish. Click on the links below each image to go to the full post and recipe. Drink up and enjoy the last full weekend before Christmas and Hanukkah!
1. Boozy Christmas Cookie Latte – Creamy and sweet. Could take the place of dessert.
2. Christmas Moscow Mule – Sugar coated cranberries and the rosemary sprig make this drink look so festive. And I just love the copper mugs.
3. Wheat Beer Americano – A little twist on the classic Americano. The wheat beer, unlike an IPA, adds a fruity flavor and lots of spice like cloves.
4. Winter Fruit Mocktail – This recipe includes lingonberry jam which is similar to blackberries, so I think you could substitute. And it has Izze Sparkling Grapefruit. You can make this mocktail for eveyone – including the kids – and add a little rum for the adults. yum.
5. Festive Holiday Citrus Spritzer – Mint and citrus make a great combination. Plus there’s edible gold glitter. whaaat?!
6. Candy Cane Kahlua Hot Chocolate – Perfect for a cold winter night.
7. Sparkling Pomegranate Punch – A bubbly, sweet-tart cocktail full of antioxidants!
8. Caramel Apple Mimosa – I love caramel apples. So why not add some vodka and champagne?
9. The Best Sangria Ever – This is my original recipe and my go-to drink. Always a big hit!