Where did September go? That was a quick month. whew.
Despite the fact that September means the end of my favorite season, it’s such a beautiful month with the changing weather that I can’t help but love it too. It’s like a mini new year with the start of school, change of seasons and preparing for the holidays. Here’s a little recap of the blog happenings this past month. I’m also including some additional inspiration I found elsewhere. So sit back, grab a cup of coffee or warm apple cider and enjoy. I hope you’re inspired too.
In case you missed it, here’s recap of my posts and blog activity for this month:
• Reluctantly, I embraced fall & shared some of my fall decorating.
• I designed some new fall art prints that were free!
• Did you see all the good stuff I’m reading?
• And I created another free art print in honor of the 14th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
• Have you tried any of the 10 yummy pumpkin recipes including my pumpkin-squash soup? yum and yum.
…and things I found elsewhere that inspired me:
• houzz.com is a great source for home design ideas!
• Love this DIY project from Hawthorne and Main and it looks pretty easy.
• Oh So Beautiful Paper is a website that is not only provides serious eye candy but it also has such… well… oh so beautiful paper creations.
• And this kitchen. Everything about it. Especially the plank wall accents.
I hope you all had a wonderful, memorable September!