It’s been a crazy couple of months and things don’t seem to be slowing down. In case you missed any posts in May and June, here’s a quick recap. Click on the links to read the full posts.
1. DIY firepit cover – this was an easy way to make use of an old, unused fire pit and get an outdoor game table too!
2. My educational DIY project – a painted globe. Turn your boring globe into a work of art.
3. And how I added some distressed wood shelves to an average white metal piece to get more space and elevate the look.
4. Tassels are so in right now. I made a bunch and are selling them in a local store and in my Etsy shop. And they make great gifts!
5. I shared some great Father’s Day gift ideas.
7. I followed the flamingo trend – loving all those pink feathered items.
8. my nautical bathroom reveal – it was a long time coming but I finally finished our kids’ bathroom and it’s such a nice transformation. Lots of DIY here.
9. Showed how you can repurpose those old T-shirts into fun tote bags – no sewing skills required.
10. Shared my inspiration for a basement redesign I’m currently working on.
11. And showed you how to make some easy changes in your home to go with the seasons. Summer art prints and pillow picks for you!
12. Mother’s Day art prints that can be kept up all year round.
That’s it for now – I hope you’re enjoying these fun summer days!! Send along any comments or suggestions you may have for post ideas.