July was filled with lot of summer vacation getaways with just a little bit of business mixed in. Just how I like it! In case you missed it, here’s a recap of what was happening at greco design company this past month.
A recap of my posts for this month:
• shared my DIY rolling wood crate table & bench.
• created a DIY hook rack for my kids’ bathroom to hang all those towels and bathing suits.
• found some yummy recipes for summer grilling.
• showed you my budget laundry room makeover.
• found lots of great ideas for a nautical bathroom makeover – gotta love Pinterest!
• discovered lots of fun things on the www – and shared some of my favorites with you.
• and revealed the best ever red Sangria recipe. yum!
• I’m working on getting my super talented friend to do some contributing on my blog. She has such a great eye for interior design and creates such great projects. I’ve already worked with her on this concrete-topped, rolling cart makeover and hope to feature more of her great work!
In the studio, I worked on some fun design projects:
• I’ve been designing lots of wedding ads for Nantucket Island Resorts. Their wedding venues are just breathtaking. Check them out here. I also did a lot of advertising for two of their upscale restaurants – Brant Point Grill and TOPPER’S at The Wauwinet. Both feature highly acclaimed menus and stunning views of Nantucket Harbor and the Bay, respectively.
• I painted some new fun watercolor art that I’ll be adding to my Etsy shop. Look for them soon and they just might show up on a calendar design for next year!
And here are some other places greco design company was featured this month.
• My second post as a contributor at Kenarry: Ideas for the Home was on July 6th. I shared my DIY cut paper initial art. Such an easy way to add some personalized art to your walls – or give one as a gift.
• The rolling wood crate table and bench I made from old wood crates were featured at Posed Perfection.
Good-bye beautiful July, welcome August. I hope you all had a great month!