Happy March everyone! The snow has finally disappeared around here and we even had a couple of really warm days that have me super excited for spring! I know we’ve got a bit more winter left but I can sense the spring fever in the air. In case you missed some posts in January and February, here’s a little recap along with the links. Enjoy!
on the blog in January & February:
• To keep up with my daily organization issues, I redesigned a simple notebook to be my Daily Organizer.
• We painted our new sunroom Benjamin Moore London Fog and I’m in love. Learn more about how to pick the perfect gray paint too.
• Some special Valentine’s Day creations included: Rice Krispie Treats and my FREE tic-tac-toe Valentine’s game board cards which were featured on The Pin Junkie, An Extra Ordinary Day, & Adventures of Mel.
• We just took a family trip to Aruba and I shared my Lessons Learned in Traveling. I also made Leather Luggage Tags that came in handy for our trip. The tags are being featured on A Savory Feast today!
• I kicked off my Monthly Art Subscription and I’m having so much fun making new art prints for my subscribers! Click here to join – but if you act fast you can get one of my 2016 watercolor calendars for FREE too!
That’s it for me! Check back this month for some great spring projects and ideas. xoxo