Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing a little recap of some of my posts from the past 3 months in case you missed them. Enjoy!
1. My favorite HomeGoods find – a tiered tray – was styled for Valentine’s Day. Peachy-pink goodness that works for springtime too.
2. These heart shaped crayons were perfect for Valentine’s Day but my daughter uses them all the time.
3. I shared how I made these pretty storage boxes to hide all my ugly office supplies.
4. And this rolling laundry hamper for my daughter’s new closet space. It has pink wheels. love.
5. This custom date art print – it’s super easy to make and it costs no money!
6. I shared how to treat wood branches for home decor after I made a curtain from a tree branch.
7. Fashion trends are so fun and I picked my 4 favorites that I think will be sticking around.
8. Simple digital art prints are an easy and inexpensive way to add some life to your walls. I designed some specific to St.Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day and a FREE inspirational print inspired by the Women’s March this past January. They’re great for the holidays but not too specific so they can be left up all year. Each is under $4.00 (or FREE!).
9. I heart pom-poms. I added a few to a simple basket and it looks so chic now.
10. Eating healthy is hard but recently we decided to try to go low(er)-carb. It was much easier than we thought and I shared a few of your favorite low-carb recipes.
11. I shared my wood signs – I offer a variety of holiday specific signs, along with inspiring words, and personalized signs that can be custom made – all available in my Etsy shop. Or if you’re in the DIY mood, click here to see how to transfer type onto wood and make your own!
12. I made a DIY dry erase board from an unused frame, along with a washi tape decorated pen. My office is a little cuter now.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!