A few months ago I signed up for a personalized vitamin/supplement service with Care/of and I love it. I’m in my late, gulp, 40’s and I’ve been trying to be a little better about taking care of myself. I’ve always taken vitamins but the information was always a little overwhelming for me and I often forgot to take them.
So this personalized, home delivery service was perfect. I filled out a simple online health questionnaire and they recommended a set of vitamins and suppliments for me. I can remove, add, or change any of their recommendations at any time but after I read about each of the products, I kept everything they suggested. They come each month and each day’s vitamins are in their own sealed packet with my name on them. I’m a sucker for anything personalized. I’ve been using these for a few months now – they’re convenient, informative and make sense for me. And I’ve never forgotten to take them.
And they’re offering five of my readers a FREE month’s supply (up to $50) when you place your first order on takecareof.com. It’s a great deal! If you’re interested, go to takecareof.com and enter JKBNQ at checkout.
The new year is the prefect time to start – and stick to – a healthy vitamin and supplement regimen. And Care/of is such a great company with a very informative website – click here to check them out. But here are a few reasons I really like them:
- They’re a small company started in 2016. They don’t like the idea of a mass-market multivitamin. They believe in personal service and keep their customers informed.
- It’s not a gimmick. You can cancel your service or even change your delivery date anytime. You can remove, add, or change any of their recommendations and you can build your own packs too. They also have free shipping on all orders over $20.
- I know exactly what each of the vitamins and supplements are that I’m taking. They provide the source for each – telling me where my supplements come from, their benefits, the status of research, and everything I need to know. But, just like any health related product, check with your doctor. Mine gave me the thumbs up and verified all the information.
- They don’t claim to have all the answers – or all the supplements. But they do have an extensive research and development team who travels to find the best quality ingredients. For example, their Fish Oil is made from wild Alaskan salmon sustainably harvested from the North Pacific. The natural environment and short lifespan of salmon ensures they are naturally free of pollutants and heavy metals.
- Their products aren’t exposed to harsh solvents or processing materials. They use gentle solvents that help retain the integrity of the nutrients in their vitamins and supplements. Their turmeric extract, for example, is made using water and CO2. Other turmeric products on the market, by contrast, are made using harsh solvents like acetone, which is commonly used as a paint thinner.
- They also have an app where you get reminders to take your vitamins along with lots of free offers.
Check them out. Especially their library section with different articles about vitamins, suppliments and current health issues and trends. I think you’ll be impressed at how convenient and informative this service is.
And definitely take advantage of their offer: a FREE month’s supply (up to $50) to the first five people who place their first order. It’s a great deal! Go to takecareof.com and enter JKBNQ at checkout. If we can better our health with convenient and honest products – that works for me.