Happy Friday! I’ve been doing a lot of holiday shopping and searching online so I thought I’d share some fun gift ideas I came across on my travels on the www.
There are tons of gift guides out there and a lot are specific to the recipient: gifts for the gardner, the tween, the world traveler. I couldn’t really label my gift ideas but since these appealed to me, they might not be the best solutions for, say, a cowboy from Wyoming. Or maybe they are? I just thought they were really cool and I gave them another look – maybe you, or somone on your list would too.
Click on the links below to go to the original sources. Enjoy!
- Personalized stationery from Paper Source – They offer so many different designs and these really are a great gift for anyone.
- Pineapple trinket box from Francesca’s – I bought one for my daughter when I redesigned her bedroom closet. It’s even more adorable in real life. The rose gold finish is so sweet.
- Soy candles from Anthropologie – I love the No. 30 scent: lemon, bergamot, ginger and musk – and I love the gold and white combo.
- Kate Spade Travel Shoe bag – I think this is a great idea. They also have a smaller one for bits and baubles.
- Plaid infinity scarf from Nordstroms – I’m a big fan of infinity scarves, and plaid. This is classic with a little twist.
- Makeup pouch from Honest Beauty – This is a great company with such well made products.
- Miss Dior Body Mist from Ulta – I love body mist versus perfume. They have less oils and a lighter scent. I tried this in the store and loved it.
- Celestial Coaster Set from Anthropologie – They come in a variety of colors and are just beautiful. Pair them with a bottle of your favorite spirits for a great gift idea. Maybe even the cowboy from Wyoming would like it?
- Kate Spade gloves from Nordstroms – These are tech friendly and cute.
- Soap set from Anthropologie – So pretty and unique.
- Dogeared necklaces – Check out the section on their website called Little Bits of Happy. These necklaces are so delicate but chic and they all have a little message to go with each design.
- Hobnail wine glasses from Uncommon Goods – The color, the iconic bumps, and no stems. Love.