Are you scrambling for a Father’s Day gift? Me too. I found some fun stuff that might spark some ideas for that special guy. Click on the links below to go to the original sources. And get shopping!
1. VINEYARD VINES SPORTS TEAM TIES – I know ties are a cliche gift but these are pretty cool.
2. MOSCOW MULE MUGS from Pottery Barn – The drink is yummy and these mugs are the perfect addition to a guys bar. They can be monogrammed too.
3. MONOGRAMMED BBQ TOOL SET from Williams Sonoma – complete with it’s own case. Grill in style.
4. FOLDING CAMPER’S CHAIR – perfect for watching sports, camping, or just hanging out.
5. LEATHER TOILETRY BAG – a necessity for all guys and helps keep the mess in one place.
6. WIRELESS BOSE SPEAKER – we have one and love it. He will too.
7. WALLET & CARD HOLDER – when you don’t want to carry around a thick wallet this is the perfect solution.
8. COFFEE TRAVEL MUG – because coffee tastes better in a good mug.
And here are a few cute art prints that you can download and print yourself. I love the chalkboard effect and the fact that they’re free! Click here to go to the original source.
And there you have it… a few ideas for that superdad in you life.