I have a FREE offer for you from a company I love, Grove Collaborative. They hand-select the best natural products and deliver them right to your doorstep, on your schedule. They make creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. Grove has you covered for all your kitchen essentials – and they even offer laundry, baby, paper and beauty products.
See this pretty kitchen sink area? It’s not always so clean and pretty. It’s often filled with dirty dishes and for some odd reason my kids think you have to be a Mom to actually clean them. hmph.
But I do have some great kitchen essential cleaning products that do an amazing job, are all-natural, and they will look pretty sitting on your kitchen countertops. Even next to a sink full of dirty dishes.
Grove Collaborative has a FREE offer that’s valid today, Tuesday, February 7 – Sunday, February 12.
New customers will receive 4 of my favorite products for FREE:
Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap
Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap
Grove Collaborative Kitchen Towel
Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
And existing customers will receive a FREE Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap.
How it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the 4 kitchen essentials for free when you sign up! If you’re a new customer, click here to get your free offer.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket – this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Along with the Mrs. Meyer’s Dish & Hand Soaps, I’m a big fan of the following products:
- Mrs. Myer’s Dryer Sheets – my favorite scent is lavender and I use each sheet more than once.
- Method All Purpose Cleaner – again lavender is my fav but I also love the pink grapefruit scent.
- Kitchen Towels – their gray and white stripe ones are the best.
- Blood Orange Hand Sanitizer Spray – I keep it in my Beauty Emergency Kit.
Definitley check them out. I’m sure you’ll find some amazing products that are also healthy and look pretty on your countertops. It’s a great offer – but it only lasts until Sunday, February 12 – so don’t wait! And let me know what you think. Enjoy!
I'd love to hear your comments!