I just recently signed up to receive household and cleaning products from an online company called Grove Collaborative (formerly ePantry). There was a great online offer for free Mrs. Meyer’s products so I figured I’d try it. I love the Mrs. Meyer’s product line – they’re natural, they smell amazing, and the bottles look very pretty sitting on my counters. But I don’t often subscribe to automatic product delivery companies. Until now. I’m in love with Grove Collaborative! I can’t say enough great things about the company, the products, and the services they offer.
Grove Collaborative delivers the best, effective, and affordable natural household and personal care products right to your doorstep. They make creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and economical. I was always running out to stores like Target for cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, dish soap, and paper towels. And I usually ended up spending way too much money on these frequent errands. But now I place an order on a completely flexible schedule and I always have these products in the house. Plus all the products are healthy and natural – which is becoming more and more important to me and my family.
And as a special offer they’re giving away the following products for FREE if you sign up and spend just $20 with them:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s spring hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s spring dish soap
- Free Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle
- Free Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
- Free shipping
This offer is valid until Sunday, April 3, 6pm (pacific time), or while supplies last.
And they’ve just released the newest spring scents in their Mrs. Myer’s products: lilac and peony limited edition products!! whoop whoop! I just got my Mrs. Meyer’s lilac scented dish soap and it’s awesome. We had a lilac tree in our backyard when I was growing up and the smell of the soap is so real that I feel like I have these flowers in my kitchen. In addition to my affection for the Mrs. Meyer’s products, I’m also a big fan of the walnut scrubber sponges. I know, it sounds crazy that I love sponges, but they’re that good. Plus they’re made from plant-based materials, and they don’t scratch my nice pans!
Whether you’re new to Grove or an existing customer, you can take advantage!
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s spring seasonal offer for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Already hooked on Grove Collaborative? Existing customers click here to get a free Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle in your next order.
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until Sunday, April 3, 6pm (pt), or while supplies last.