Happy summah! I live in New England so this is how it sounds to us. Summer is my fav and I made a few art prints to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year. They’re only $3.99 each and you can download and print them yourself or download them and take the files to a local copy center like Staples or Kinkos and they can print them for you. They’re all 8 x 10″ and fit in a standard frame.
These are just a few ways to add some sunshine to your home without spending too much money or time. And you don’t need to put new nail holes in your walls. Here are a few ways to display artwork:
• Keep changing the art in the same frame.
• Frame your art and lean it on a shelf.
• Use a few pieces of wash tape and stick it to almost any surface – even a painted wall.
• Stick it to your refrigerator with a magnet.
• Hang a clipboard and add your art print.
• Or take the plunge and create a gallery wall, combining artwork, photos and maybe an initial or two. Instant (and inexpensive) large scale art!
Click on the links below to go to each print in my Etsy shop. And be sure to check out lots of other designs.
And if you’re really looking for some new unique artwork, check out my Monthly Art Subscription service where you get a new art print each month for a whole year delivered right to your email in-box. Twelve prints for $24. They’re all new pieces that I’ve designed to relate to each month but most can be kept up all year long. Click here to find our more.
Have a fabulous weekend and Happy 4th of July!